Thursday, February 8, 2018

Lesson 2

Grammar:when and if
Hometask:ex.5/b,page 90,ex.6/d,page 90
5. b. 
1. I'm seeing Marta tomorrow. I'll ask her about the book when I meet her.
2. A: What are you doing tomorrow?
B: When There's a good film on, I'll probably go to the cinema.
3. I'm not sure if I want to go to the disco tonight. But when I decide to go, I'll phone you.
4. It's too hot out in the sun now. Let's play tennis in the evening, with it's cooler.

6.d.
1. I didn't like the film. I thought  it was boring.
2. It was a terrified experience to lose my passport on holiday in a foreign country.
3. My friend, Elena, is really frightened of spiders. She can't stand them!
4. The football match was really exciting. In the end Manchester United won 3-2.
5. The lesson wasn't very interesting so some of the students nearly fell asleep.
6. When we saw the film about the bank robbery, we were really shocked.
7. My teacher was very annoying when I told him I didn't have my homework.
8. I found the marathon really tired-I slept for 12 hours the next day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many developing countries place a lot of importance on tourism

Many developing countries place a significant emphasis on tourism as an important sector for economic growth and development. Tourism can br...