Monday, October 9, 2017

Homework

Lesson 1
Remembering heroes/to read the text and make questions./page 30
1. When died Lady Diana Spencer?
2. What did peoples do?
3. Who is the USA human rights leader?
4. 
Write about your own hero.
My hero is the mind. If you are clever will you to come out of every difficulty. By being clever, you can do many things. The best thing is to be clever.
Hometask:ex.10,page 31
10. 
1. I have lots of great memories of our holiday last year.
2. It was a fantastic day- I'll always remember it.
3. My brother has an amazing memori for names and face.
4. When you finish using the computer, don't forget to switch it off.
5. There's a new statue in our town- It's a memorial to a famous writer from our country.
6. My friend Allie didn't remember my birthday, or his sister's birthday! He's so forgetful.
7. We went to Paris last weekend. We had a great time- it was an unforgettable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many developing countries place a lot of importance on tourism

Many developing countries place a significant emphasis on tourism as an important sector for economic growth and development. Tourism can br...