Sunday, March 10, 2019

Lesson 1


Lesson 1
Improve your grammar 1
  1. If we meet at 9:30, we will have plenty of time.
  2. Lisa would find the milk if she looked in the fridge.
  3. The zookeeper would have punished her with a fine if she had fed the animals.
  4. If you spoke louder, your classmates would understand you.
  5. Dan would arrive safe if he drove slowly.
  6. You would have had no trouble at school if you had done your homework.
  7. If you swim in this lake, you'll shiver from cold.
  8. The door will unlock if you press the green button.
  9. If Mel had asked her teacher, he'd have answered her questions.
  10. would call the office if I was/were you.
2
  1. If I study , I will pass the exams.
  2. If the sun shines , we will walk into town.
  3. If he has a temperature, he will see the doctor.
  4. If my friends come , I will be very happy.
  5. If she earns a lot of money, she will fly to New York.
  6. If we travel to London, we will visit the museums.
  7. If you wear sandals in the mountains, you will slip on the rocks.
  8. If Rita forgets her homework, the teacher will give her a low mark.
  9. If they go to the disco, they will listen to loud music.
  10. If you wait a minute, I will ask my parents.

3
  1. If it rains , the children will not go for a walk.
  2. If she does not read the novel, she will not pass the literature test.
  3. If I do not argue with my father, he will lend me his motorbike.
  4. If we take the bus, we will not arrive in time.
  5. If Dick does not buy the book, his friends will be angry with him.
  6. If Tom does not tidy up his room, Victoria will not help him with the muffins.
  7. If the boys do not play football, the girls will not come to the football pitch.
  8. If you eat too much junk food, you will not lose weight.
  9. If I do not make breakfast tomorrow morning, my girlfriend will not love me anymore.
  10. If they do not hurry , they will not catch the train.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many developing countries place a lot of importance on tourism

Many developing countries place a significant emphasis on tourism as an important sector for economic growth and development. Tourism can br...