Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Round up

Page 34

1.
A: What can you see?
B: I can see someone at the door, but there's no one at the window.

A: What can you see now?
B: I can see anything on the table, but there isn't something on the chair.

A: Can you see my keys anywhere?
B:No, I can's. They are nowere in the kitchen?

Page 35

2.
1.Is there anyone new in your class?
2.I don't want to go nowhere this weekend.
3.I'm thirsty. I want simething to drink.
4.Can you see my pen anywhere?
5.Look! There is someone in the bag it's empty.
6.Put this money somewhere safe. Don't lose it.
7.The house id empty. There is someone here.
8.I'm hungry but there isn't nothing to eat.



3.
1.
A: I don't like in the city. It's so srowded and busy.
B: Oh. I know and there is nowhere to park.
2.
A: I'm thirsty.
B: Would you like anything drink?
3.
A: I want to go somewhere war for my holidays.
B:Me too!
4.
A: Oh no! We're lost!
B: Don't worry. We can ask someone for help.
5.
A: The library is very quiet oday.
B: That's because there is anything else here.
6.
A: I'm so bored. There's anything to do.
B:  Well, we can go to the cinema.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many developing countries place a lot of importance on tourism

Many developing countries place a significant emphasis on tourism as an important sector for economic growth and development. Tourism can br...