Saturday, February 11, 2017

Homework

Hometask:ex.7,page 51,ex9,page 52 (Round up 3)

7.
1. Mum is cleaning the kitchen at the moment.
2. We always do our homework.
3. My friend are playing football now.
4. Julie usually walks to school.
5. I wear my new T-shirt today.
6. I don't know his name.
7.Ethan loves rock music.
8. I sometimes meet my friends after school.
9. Sara works hard these days.
10. Ivan doesn't want to do his homework.
11. This bag is mine. It is belongs to mo.




9.
1. C is riding
2. A plays
3. B are you doing
4. A isn't having
5. C reads
6. C is sleeping
7. C Is
8. B is playing


Hometask:ex.10,11,12,page 53 (Round up 3)

10.
1. goes
2. don't watch, 
3. washs
4. Is lieing
5. don't like
6.  


11.
1.every morning
2. never
3. every
4. always
5. now
6. Saturdays
7. in the evenings
8.  usually

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many developing countries place a lot of importance on tourism

Many developing countries place a significant emphasis on tourism as an important sector for economic growth and development. Tourism can br...