Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Round up

Hometask ex.3,page 56,ex.4,page 57

3.
Rania is 1) at the airport. She's waiting for her flight 2) to Athens from London. There's a man sitting 3) beside her. He's got a cap 4) on his head. There are some suitcases 5) between them. An old woman is sleeping 6) on the seat 7) behind them.8) Beside Rania there's a security guard. He's got a mobile phone 9) in his hand. The information board is 10) round him.


4.
1)
A: It's cold outside!
B: I know. Let's go inside the house.

2)
A: Hey Jane! What are you doing?
B: I'm sitting on my bed and I'm listening to music.

3)
A: Why is Rocky hiding under your bed?
B: Because he is scared of loud noises.

4)
A: Can you tell me how to get to the supermarket?
B: Just walk along Main Street and take the first turning on the right.

5)
A: Where is the park?
B: It's opposite my house.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Many developing countries place a lot of importance on tourism

Many developing countries place a significant emphasis on tourism as an important sector for economic growth and development. Tourism can br...