Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Homework

Round-Up
Ex. 1, page 64
Dear Diary,
My family I are just back from amazin holiday in the Bahamas. We had a great time! The weather was fantastic, it is really hot and sunny. My family and I am so happy there. I know it is not that long ago but I am already missing the sun and the sea, especially today because the weather where cold here. On the hand, of course, it is nice to be back home with all my friends.
Ex. 2, page 65
  1. open-opened
  2. love-lopved
  3. plan-planed
  4. empt-emptyed
  5. regret-regred
  6. quarell-quareld
  7. drop-droped
  8. die-died
  9. cry-cred
  10. fry-fred
  11. arrive-arrived
  12. play-played
  13. stay-sayed
  14. tracel-taveled
  15. close-closed
  16. tidy-tided

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many developing countries place a lot of importance on tourism

Many developing countries place a significant emphasis on tourism as an important sector for economic growth and development. Tourism can br...