Thursday, April 20, 2017

English lesson 1

Image result for english
Hometask:ex 10,11,page 77,ex.12,page 78
10. 1) B
2) A
3) A
4) C
5) B
6) A
7) C
8) A
9) A
10) B
11. 1) Kevin has lost his keys. He left them.
2) I didn’t played tennis. I be very good.

3) Mr and mrs little visited Egypt.
4) You choosed a drasse.
5) You saw new films? I watched films.
6) He didn’t say anything.
7) Sarah breaks her lag.
8) You selled your house yet?
9) I finished decorating my room. I painted  last week.
10) They lost their cat.
12. a) Ann: Did you go
Costas:Didn’t go, don’t
Ann: will went
b) Maria-selled
Helen-you selled
Maria-selled
c) Ian-went
Joshe-Don’t be
Ian-never saw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many developing countries place a lot of importance on tourism

Many developing countries place a significant emphasis on tourism as an important sector for economic growth and development. Tourism can br...