Thursday, April 27, 2017

Round up

 Text 42,page 42 to retell the text.
Hometask:ex.5,6,page 84,ex.8,page 85
5. 1) I was watching a DVD when my cut jumped on me.
2) She bought a new dress last month.
3) Greg slept while Joanne listened her MP3 player.
4) Mum cooked when someone knocked on the door.
5) Sue was watering flowers when it start to rain.
6) They walked to school last monday because there was no bus.
7) I was eating a sandwache while my parents were drinking coffee.

6. 1) Jack was playing a video. Tom entered the room. 
2) I studying for my English test when my mother comeing home from work.
3) I reading a book when my sister leaveing for the cinema.
4) Emma washed the dishes when the telephone ring.
5) I writeing an e-mail when a lights going out.

8. Dear Georgia I am writing from my hotel room in Berlin. You cant imagine what happened to me yesterday! I was walking a Mite at around noon on it running start. When i was running back tot he hotel, I saw a famous actor who was eating in the rasturant. I went in and said hello and he gave my a two tickets to see his new film. Isn’t that great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many developing countries place a lot of importance on tourism

Many developing countries place a significant emphasis on tourism as an important sector for economic growth and development. Tourism can br...