Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Round up

Hometask:ex.9,page 95,ex.11,page 97

9.1) I’m going to be a dancer.
2) I will phone ther fire brigade.
3) I will get you some sugar.
4) I will stay up and finish it.
5) Will you have another piece of cake?
6) I’m going to visit my grandaprents.
7) I will carry ir for you.
8) Will you open the window?

11. Craig: Hey Mark! What are you going to do during half term?
Mark: You will not believe it, but I will visit Switzerland!
Craig: Really? That’s so exciting! Switzerland is great. I’m sure you will love it!
Mark: I think so, too. My family and I will stay at a hotel near the Swidd Alps.
Craig: Wow!
Mark: Yeah, It’s great. I will play in the snow every day. My brother and I are also going to lraen how to ski.
Craig: You’re so lucky. I wish I could go with you.
Mark: Maybe you can. Am I going ask to my paretns?
Craig: Definitely!
Mark: OK, then. I will talk to them tonight.
Craig: Great!
Mark: I think we should go to class now or we are going to late.
Craig: You’re right. Let’s go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many developing countries place a lot of importance on tourism

Many developing countries place a significant emphasis on tourism as an important sector for economic growth and development. Tourism can br...