Monday, October 16, 2017

Lesson 2

The ping-pong friendship that changed the world… to retell the text
Grammar:past simple/regular irregular verbs
Hometask:ex.2/e,page 33,ex4/b,c,page 34

2.e.
1. Did you go out last night?
2. Did you listen to music on Sunday?
3. Did you eat eggs for breakfast this morning?
4. Did you watch TV last night?
5. Did you go last yeasr on holiday?

4.b. 
1. Four hours ago, I was do my homeworks.
2. Last night, I went to bed at tired.
3. Yesterday evening, I don't sleep.
4. Last Saturday, I went my grandmother home.
5. Eight years ago, I was a little girl.
6. My last holiday was village.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many developing countries place a lot of importance on tourism

Many developing countries place a significant emphasis on tourism as an important sector for economic growth and development. Tourism can br...