Thursday, October 19, 2017

Lesson 2

Lesson 2
To read the dialogue on page 36.
Hometask:ex 10/b,page 36,ex.11a/b,page 37.

10. b.
1. Pete
2. Debbie
3. Jess
4. Jess
5. Debbie
6. Jess
7.  Debbie
8. Debbie

11. a.
1. Pete
2. Jess
3. Debbie
4. Pete
5. Jess
6. Jess

b.
1. A: Is Hannah Germany?
B: I don't think so. I think she's from Austria.
2. A: What about going for a walk?
B: Well, I'm a bit tired, so to be honest I don't want to go out.
3. A: Mrs Jones gave us a lot of homework, didn't she?
B: Yes, a lot! But on the other hand it's the weekend, so we've got 3 days to do it.
4. A: I'm sorry I broke your camera. I didn't mean to.
B: Never mind. It was an old camera anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Many developing countries place a lot of importance on tourism

Many developing countries place a significant emphasis on tourism as an important sector for economic growth and development. Tourism can br...