1. You should read more, Jane. You watch too much TV.
2. My uncle lives in that house over there.
3. Do you like listening to CSs?
4. Alex and Sarah play computer games every weekend.
5. My father doesn’t like the same music as me.
6. Our teacher hardly ever gives us a lot of homework.
7. A: Does your mother work on Saturdays?
B: Yes, she works.
8. A: Do they write a lot of emails?
B: No, they don’t write.
9. I don’t get up early at the weekend.
1. Annie often plays football, but now she’s playing computer games.
2. My mum usually works in London, but this week she is working in the New York.
3. I am reading a magazine at the moment. It’s strange, because I don’t usually read magazine.
4. We don’t watch television very often, but we are watching an interesting programme at the moment.
5. A: Do your friends always swim in the sea?
B: No, not always. They are swimming in the pool today.
6. A: Karen’s not in her room. Is she helping Dad in the kitchen?
B: No, she isn’t. She is having a shower.
2. marDa- Drama
3. sthMa- Maths
4. shinglE- English
5. niecSec- Science
10. yesCmtrih- Chemistry
b. Hobbies and interests-listen to music, playing the guitar
Housework- doing the ironing, cleaning the windows, tidying up