Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Lesson 1

Hometask: ex.8/a,c,page 105
8.a.
1. To go to bed - to get up.
2. To go to sleep - to wake up.
3. To be asleep - to be awake.

c.
1. My mother was very tired last night. She went to bed at nine o'clock.
2. Sometimes I go to bed at ten. Then I read a book for an hour and I wake up at about eleven.
3. Last night Lucy dream about winning the lottery.
4. Please talk quietly. The baby be asleep.
5. I didn't sleep at all last night. I be awake all night.
6. This morning I get up at six o'clock, but I'm lazy, so I stayed in bed and I go to sleep at eight.
7. Nick doesn't listen to the teacher. He daydream about being a famous singer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many developing countries place a lot of importance on tourism

Many developing countries place a significant emphasis on tourism as an important sector for economic growth and development. Tourism can br...