Thursday, March 22, 2018

Lesson 2

What did they invent? Read the text and answer the questions.page 12
Grammar/past continuous
Exercise 2/c,d,page 13
2. c.
 1. Lucy was doing a handstand.
2. Daniel and Sophie were playing table tennis.
3. Samuel was sittinge on the teacher’s desk.
4. Ken was siting a text message.
5. Lisa was dreaming about a day on the beach.

d.
1. 
A: What were you doing when I saw you yesterday?
B: I was waiting for my sister. She brought something in a shop.
2. 
A: Who were you talking to when I phoned you?
B: It was my brother. He was telling me about a film he saw on TV.
3. 
A: Were his parents living in England when he was born?
B: No, they were living in Paris. His father was working as an architect.
4. 
A: Were you watching TV when I called last night?
B: NO, I wasn’t. I was reading a magazine.
5. 
A: Who were you having lunch with when I saw you yesterday?
B: With Jane. She’s a friend of mine. We were talking about you!
6. 
A: Were you playing tennis yesterday afternoon?
B: No, I wasn’t playing tennis, I was doing my homework.
7. 
A: What were they wearing for school yesterday? Their school uniform?
B: No, they weren’t wearing their school uniform, they were wearing jeans and T-shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many developing countries place a lot of importance on tourism

Many developing countries place a significant emphasis on tourism as an important sector for economic growth and development. Tourism can br...