Friday, December 13, 2019

How I am going spend New Year


Related imageEvery year on New Year's we go to the village and celebrate the New Year with my grandparents and my uncle's family. In a few days, when the lessons are over, we will go to the village to decorate the Christmas tree and the house.It is very beautiful in the village , because there is more snow in the country. At twelve o'clock the New Year comes, and we celebrate the New Year with great joy. This is my brother's second New Year's, but this year he will understand more about what will be going on and receive his gifts. New Year is the most beautiful holiday of the year. We played with class girls Secret Santa. We will give each other gifts on December 20, the last day of classes․ I have to start buying Christmas presents for my friends and family.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Many developing countries place a lot of importance on tourism

Many developing countries place a significant emphasis on tourism as an important sector for economic growth and development. Tourism can br...