Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Blog as an educational tool

Blog is a significant learner's work tool, a mirror of his or her learning activities. Blog training is a
convenient domain for students. The blog is open and transparent. The blog, gives us a unique opportunity to not lose anything. There is no student in the educational complex who does not have a blog. It is necessary to have it. But we manage our blogs with pleasure. We choose the theme, the color, the picture, and so on. I have my blog since fifth grade. At the moment, are 1680 posts on my blog. My blog count is 32000. I really like my blog and I try to make it beautiful and easy to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many developing countries place a lot of importance on tourism

Many developing countries place a significant emphasis on tourism as an important sector for economic growth and development. Tourism can br...