Monday, April 22, 2019

Homework

Ex. 2.d. page 75
  1. Jane left without saying a word. She must have been very angry.
  2. We don’t know where they got the stones from, but they mustn’t have brought them from somewhere far away. They’re too heavy.
  3. They recently found an ancient site in Peru. It’s almost 3000 years old and it must have been a religious site, but we can’t be sure.
  4. I had my wallet an hour ago, but it’s not here now. I must have left it in that shop!
  5. Sally hasn’t called me. She mustn’t have got my text message.
  6. Somebody must have taken the book from her nag. Or maybe she left it on the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many developing countries place a lot of importance on tourism

Many developing countries place a significant emphasis on tourism as an important sector for economic growth and development. Tourism can br...