Thursday, November 3, 2016

Classwork, 11.03.2016

  
                        Page 15, ex. 1, 2

1.
1.His cat is so beautiful.
2.Our school is in Apple Street.
3.Brends, is this your book?
4.My bedroom is upstairs.
5.Look at her new dress.It’s fantastic.



2.
1.Look at my hat. This hat is mine.
2.Karen has got a dog. That’s her dog.
3.My brothers have got bikes are theirs.
4.You and Robbie have got scarves. These are your scarves.
5.Peter has got a kite. The kite is his.
6.Mum has got a new bag. That’s her bag.
7.My friends and I hav got  sweets. The sweets are our.

8.I’ve got a watch. This is my watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many developing countries place a lot of importance on tourism

Many developing countries place a significant emphasis on tourism as an important sector for economic growth and development. Tourism can br...