Thursday, November 3, 2016

Homework

Ex. 3, page 16
  1. James has got a laptop. It’s his lapton.
  2. The red pen is my mine.
  3. Mrs smith is their teacher.
  4. Your book is garden.
  5. Katie has got a CD. It’s her CD.
  6. Emma is my sister.
  7. This car is theirs.
  8. Lisa has got a dog. It’s her dog
  9. These toys are yours.
  10. This is our house.
Ex. 4, page 16
  1. The white mine A.
  2. Who’s he A.
  3. I can’t find my glasses. Let’s look for them B.
  4. This scarf isn’t mine. It’s hers A.
  5. Linda is his D cousin.
  6. This is her bike. It’s hers B.
  7. This is my new dress. Look at me C!
  8. John and Liz are very rich their C house is bag.
  9. Our A daughter is a doctor.
  10. This isn’t her skirt hers A is blue.
Ex. 5, page 16
  1. Your e-pal.
  2. I have two brothers.
  3. You got any brother or sister.
  4. Is Sekam.
  5. Her mother is from India and her father is from Germany.
  6. Me all about your family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many developing countries place a lot of importance on tourism

Many developing countries place a significant emphasis on tourism as an important sector for economic growth and development. Tourism can br...