Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Round up

                              Page 21

1.1) Your family. Now, let me tell you about 2) Your family. My dad is a doctor. 3) My name is Paul. My mum is a secretary and 4) My name is Mary. 5) I have got a brother. 6) My name is Brian and 7) He is ten years old. I've also got two sisters, Ann and jill. 8) They are twins! 9)They are thirteen years old. Ann is very smart. 10) They reads books all the time. Jill is athletic and she loves playing basketball. Well that's all about my big wonderfull family. Write soon and tell 11) Me about 12) They hobbies.

2.
1.wife-wives
2.tomato-tomatoes
3.child-children
4.dress-dresses
5.man-men
6.strawberry-strawberries
7.radio-radios
8.foot-feet
9.sheep-sheep
10.baby-babies
11.leaf-leaves
12.watch-watches

3.
1.some oranges
2.some cola
3.an apple
4.a peach
5.some water
6.some bread
7.some lemons
8.an olive
9.some flour
10.some cake
11.some meat
12.some cheese

4.
1.This is a cup of tea.
2.These are grapes.
3.That is a fox.
4.This is a baby.
5.Those are helicopters.
6.Those are posters.


                                                            Page 24

1.
1.a guitar
2.an accordion
3.a violin
4.an organ
5.a piano
6.a drum
7.a harp
8.a tambourine


2.
the(vowel)-apple, orange, elephant, animal, egg, octopus
the(consonant)- baby,  meat, woman, fork, dress, chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many developing countries place a lot of importance on tourism

Many developing countries place a significant emphasis on tourism as an important sector for economic growth and development. Tourism can br...