Thursday, December 15, 2016

Round up

Page 41

1.
1. I fly-it flies
2. you run- he runs
3. we catch- he catches
4. I play - she playes
5. we hurry - he hurries
6. you stay - she staies
7. I do- he does
8. you see -  he saw
9. they take - he took




3.
1. Chloe watches TV every evening.
2. Our teacher reads lots of books.
3. Dad go to work by bus every morning.
4. I drink lots of water.
5. Paul fly his kite on windy days.
6. The children play in the park on Saturdays.
7. We live in a big house.
8. The boys hates fish.
9. My mum wear a unifom to work.
10. He rrides his bike to school every morning.
11. I usually fish in the river near my house.
12. They are from Italy. They speak Italian.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many developing countries place a lot of importance on tourism

Many developing countries place a significant emphasis on tourism as an important sector for economic growth and development. Tourism can br...