Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Homework

Text 37,page 37((1hill_l_a_intermediate_stories_for_reproduction) to retell the text
Present simple vs past simple
Hometask:Ex. 14,page 71
14. Tommy Brown likes making up stories.  No one believes what he says because he always tells lies. He lives in small village and works on a farm just outside the village. One night last week, Tommy finishes work late. At be dark and cold. Suddenly he hears a strange nois, so he looks up. It be a UFO with bright flashing lights. The UFO comes down lowards him and he see a two green man and looking at him from inside.He scream, drops his bag and runs awayWhen he arrive in the villige, he  runs into to villigers and starts telling them about the aliens.but they all lughs at him. No one believes Tommy.

Writing activity:write  an e-mail to your English speaking friend about what happened to you yesterday at school.
Hello my friend. How are you. I had a very interesting and enjoyable day yesterday.
I'm subjects like English, Armenian and Math. I love my English teacher, I love English, too. Yesterday my English lesson pass in a very interesting. I had a very interesting and enjoyable day yesterday. Nature and history pass interesting too. Math and Russian pass in a very enjoyable. It was a very interesting and enjoyable day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many developing countries place a lot of importance on tourism

Many developing countries place a significant emphasis on tourism as an important sector for economic growth and development. Tourism can br...