Thursday, May 4, 2017

Progres check

1.
Ellie: What 1) did you do yesterday, Ben?
Ben: I 2) had a very busy day yesterday. I 3) got up at seven o’clock. I 4) had breakfast and then I 5) went to my grandparent’s house.
Ellie: 6) You walked to your grandparents’ house?
Ben: No, I didn’t. I 7) rode my bike there. I 8) helped my grandfather in the garden.
Ellie: Oh, and what 9) did you do in the afternoon?
Ben: My grandparents 10) took me to the zoo. It was great!

2.
This 1) is my cat, Snow. He 2) is a small white cat with a bushy tail. Every day, I 3) took him for a walk in the park. He 4) walks everywhere and 5) plays with his ball on the grass. When we 6) return home, he 7) eats his food and then he 8) lies on the carpet. At night, he 9) sleep on a rug near my bed. A year ago, I 10) took him for a walk and I 11) lost him. I couldn’t find him anywhere. I 12) went home and 13) told my parents. They 14) searched for him in the park and then they 15) went to the police station. A few days later, a policeman 16) came to our house. Snow 17) was with him. I 18) was so happy to see him again!

3.
Jenny: Julie, 1) have you ever driven a car?
Julie: No, but I 2) drive a tractor.
Jenny: Where 3) have you driven it?
Julie: I 4) drive it once last summer on my uncle’s tarm.

Ivan: Bobby, 5) have you ever visited Germany?
Bobby: No, but I 6) have already visited Portugal.
Ivan: When 7) have you visited Portugal.
Bobby: I 8) have visit Portugal three years ago.

4.
1. I was cooking when I heard a knock on the door.
2. The Wilsons were traveling to their summer house when the thunderstorm hit.
3. While Ahmed were working, the telephone rang.
4. She was painting the living room while the children were playing in the garden.
5. Simon were watching TV all day yesterday.
6. What was doing the Simpsons were doing yesterday afternoon?
7. He was not studying when his mother came into the room.

5.
1. Sue and I went shopping yesterday.
2. I had lunch while my mum was washing the dishes.
3. Did you finish your homework yet?
4. They have never traveled abroad.
5. Jeff watched a documentary on TV 7 o’clock yesterday evening.
6. Diane bought a new computer two months ago.
7. I was tidying my room when the lights suddenly went off.
8. Gary has already cooked dinner.
9. Did she walk to school yesterday?
10. Mike has just come home from work.

6.
1. I always have breakfast in the morning.
2. Did Mary cook dinner last night?
3. He cleans his car when it started to rain.
4. The Smiths don’t want to go to Spain for their summer holiday this year.
5. Peter has never been good at Maths.
6. Have you seen Jamie, yet?
7. While Paul swims, Mary was reading magazine.
8. They don’t play football on Saturdays.
9. Have you ever driven a Ferrari?
10. Josh was playing tennis while Mary was reading a book.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Many developing countries place a lot of importance on tourism

Many developing countries place a significant emphasis on tourism as an important sector for economic growth and development. Tourism can br...