Thursday, May 11, 2017

Round up

Hometask.ex.4,5,6,page 93
4. Long.
1) It will rain tomorrow. 
2) I’m sure she will not be late.
3) He will past the test.
4) We will not have a party.
5) I will call you tonight.
Short.
1) It won’t rain tomorrow. 
2) I’m sure she won’t not be late.
3) He won’t past the test.
4) We won’t not have a party.
5) I won’t call you tonight.
5. 1) I will make you some sandwich.
2) You will burn your hand.
3) I will call you everyday.
4) I won’t bring you glass a water.
5) I promise i won’t tell anyone.
6) Won’t i get your another glass.
7) Charlie will come today.
8) I won’t go out tonight.
9) Won’t you help me.
6. Jim: Shall we go to Snacks restuarant for lunch.
Lucia:No, you will like the food there. I think you won’t like the new cafe.
Jim: We shall the take bus there. Will i phone john.
Lucia: I’m sure he will want to come but we will have time to wait for him.
Jim: Will i tell him to meet us there.
Lucia:Tell him we will meet him outside the cafe.
Jim: Will i tell him to be there it half past. Will that give us enough time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many developing countries place a lot of importance on tourism

Many developing countries place a significant emphasis on tourism as an important sector for economic growth and development. Tourism can br...