Monday, November 16, 2020

Assignments 16.11.2020

Write a letter of complaint using the words learnt from 504 Essential Words, the sample letter  slide 25

Dear Sirs:

Three weeks ago, I bought a 20¹¹ Royal TV set (Item #996R) from your catalog, which had featured an annual clearance sale at enormous savings. I am enclosing a copy of the $200 money order that I sent to you.

When my father and I unpacked the set, we detected several defects, including a scratched screen and a broken volume dial. Since that was not my fault, I believe that I am entitled to receive a new set.

It was a hardship for me to save part of my weekly allowance for six months in order to pay for the TV, and I would appreciate your help in this matter. Even though it is not an expensive set, and I was getting it at a comprehensive price, I still feel that the merchandise should be perfect.

Obviously, one of your employees had evaded to do an essential inspection before the TV was shipped to my home.

Sincerely,
Arthur Karnes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many developing countries place a lot of importance on tourism

Many developing countries place a significant emphasis on tourism as an important sector for economic growth and development. Tourism can br...